Monday, March 11, 2013

new stresses or old foes?

i've gotten this familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach over the last few days.  that, "there's something wrong, i just know it," feeling.  is it a new stress or an old one coming to the surface?  or....a combination of both, the worst case scenario?

i fear it's the worst of both worlds.  its going to be a long talk with the good dr., and a lot of work on my own.  and a lot of apologizing to my family for things that i've been doing.  i can't go into specifics, but all i can say is that things have been up and down, much like a roller coaster on steroids lately.  and that has to stop.  too much nonsense from me, causing too much stress for me and hubby.  time to dial it down.  i know that these amps go to 11, but i think 5 or 6 is just dandy.  dial it down, already!  and maybe, just maybe sleep will come.  on its own.  and that would be a very welcome change.

No comments:

Post a Comment